Founded by U.N. Christopher a young and dynamic Nigeria citizen, in March 2018 following the new migration policy advocated by the Kingdom of Morocco.
Africa Continent Care for Migration is a non-profit and apolitical organization that aims to contribute to the social and economic integration of foreigners in their host countries and beyond borders and to promote tourism. ACCM is also dedicated to promoting human right and orderly migration for the benefit of all.
-defending the rights of immigrants and refugees, Immigration equality.
– assist, train, and educate migrants including refugees and internally displaced people to job opportunities.
-sensitize the migrants about the rules and principles of their host country.
– promote tourism through intercultural activities.
– mobilize funds to help vulnerable migrants especially children, women and people with disease.
– work hand to hand with the local authorities to facilitate the migrants and refugees’ socio-professional integration.
– organize and carry out humanitarian activities for migrants and refugees in a vulnerable situation.
Our target population:
Association Africa Continent Care for Migration is an organization created by migrants for migrants in general,social rights and those in critical situation.
Our strategy to reach our goals:
– advocacy with the local authorities to explain the migrants’ situation.
-sensitize both national and international opinion about the necessity of giving helping hand to migrants or refugees.